My doctor says I can return to light duty, but that means less pay. Can I get compensation?

If you have to do lighter work for lesser pay for a period of time after an injury, you can be compensated for the difference. You will likely receive 2/3 of the difference between your current wages and the wages you made before the injury. This is called temporary partial disability compensation.

If you have any questions about your particular case, contact Morehead City temporary disability attorneys Law Office of Sam Scudder at (252) 222-0227.